View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 08:53 PM   #22
MsCG1
Zealot
MsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Nook Classic, NookColor, HTC Rezound, Sony PRS-505, ICS Touchpad
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
My preference in a tablet is a 7" Android device, because it fits my definition of portability. When the 10" HP TouchPad went on sale for $99, I bought one. Why? Because it was $99. Do I now consider it to be my tablet? No; it's a $99 toy that'll be used in the living room to replace my netbook. Would I ever pay full price for a 10" tablet? No.
Well, I bought a couple of Touchpads as well (32gb though), but I would never set that as a STANDARD for any current, top of the line tablet. That's not even realistic, the Touchpad was a once in a lifetime event--we were witness to a leading manufacturing tech company going up in flames. Hardly a market norm.
MsCG1 is offline   Reply With Quote