View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 08:59 AM   #3
Tired 'N Grumpy
Connoisseur
Tired 'N Grumpy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tired 'N Grumpy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tired 'N Grumpy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tired 'N Grumpy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tired 'N Grumpy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tired 'N Grumpy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tired 'N Grumpy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tired 'N Grumpy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tired 'N Grumpy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tired 'N Grumpy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tired 'N Grumpy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad/ibooks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post

However, all the illustrations that are on the left merge into the text, making the text unreadable.
hmmm, I'm not seeing any issues in ADE, Calibre, or iBooks I'm afraid. Double checked my CSS; the left and right are mirrors like they should be. I'm not sure what the issue could be...please provide more details if you can.
TnG
Tired 'N Grumpy is offline   Reply With Quote