View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 04:20 AM   #13
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
So those changes that were discussed a while back, like the filter to remove margins, don't get applied if I just add an epub to Calibre and send it to my device? I somehow thought it would do the processing before sending it to my device.
Those changes will only happen if you do a conversion. The Modify ePub plugin can also do some useful things. But, neither are used when sending a compatible format to a device.

I'd probably better add a disclaimer:

Only metadata is changed when sending a compatible format to a Kobo device. It is possible that other drivers do different things for other devices.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote