View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 07:38 AM   #27
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya3098 View Post
Wait, I once made a light gui distro with suse ~340MB
maybe we could fit all the debricking images on there, if we supercompressed them.... Would you mind sending me a link? If it's on susestudio, you could let me fork it...

That's another problem with susestudio.... It's hard for more than one developer to work on a build....

I have experience with Fedora, maybe revisor could work.... then I could at least have stuff uploaded to bitbucket or github so it's easier to collaborate...

I'm just thinking out loud here, so tell me if there's a better option or something...
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote