View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:44 AM   #52
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Maybe. But still, he was stating "the light can't be turned off" as if it was a fact - and that is plain wrong.

The statement "I don't think that the light can be turned off" (or so) would have been an entirely different story - and more sensible at the time that it was posted.
I have a KPW. The light CANNOT be turned off. If you press and hold the - symbol it goes totally down to zero but the leds are still dimly on and in a dark room there is still a slight glow visible.

Hence, based on my observation of my unit, the manual is wrong or perhaps defines "off" as "dim enough not to matter."
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote