Thread: Just curious...
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 10:01 AM   #33
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporPunk View Post
I totally agree. Tabs blow laptops away for couch-surfing.
Yep, tablet is a lot easier to use than a laptop for web surfing on the couch or in bed. Before, I used to fall asleep with the laptop still on top of me and it's always an (unwanted) adrenaline rush when I move during sleep and drop my laptop (thankfully on the carpeted floor). A tablet is a lot easier to manage and since you can put them in cases, can be quite a bit sturdier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporPunk View Post
one thing I've been doing more of lately is using the IMDB app while watching a movie. That irksome "where have I seen that actor/actress before" itch can now be easily scratched
I used to do that with my phone. It really is much nicer on a tablet with bigger screen.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote