View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 12:30 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by infoquake123 View Post
Now that i have that major headache resolved, i have questions about 2 small problems. I wanted to overide the image icons used in Calibre. In the manual it says that i should not change the images stored in the resources sub-folder of the calibre install location as my changes will get overwritten the next time I update calibre. And that i should instead, go to Preferences->Advanced->Miscellaneous and click Open calibre configuration directory, create a sub-folder called resources and place the files i want to override in it.
When I went to the open calibre configuration directory, there was already a sub-folder called resources and another folder called images within that.
Follow the instruction Exactly as to LOCATION. If the folder already exists...Use it, don't try and drill down deeper

Quote:

Also is there any way to change the roman numerals used to show the series info when generating the covers to normal numbers ?
Preferences; Look and Feel; Book Details tab; Top Right
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote