View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 07:41 AM   #11
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.rykov View Post
Hi all, just want to share how to copy *.epub files from your PC to a Kobo Mini.
This is the only working approach I found. It has a downside - after doing that you'll loose all your reading history. So I'm uploading new .epub files to a Kobo Mini only after reading all existing ones.

1. install Calibre
2. connect your Kobo to the PC
3. send *.epub files to your Kobo Mini using Calibre
4. disconnect your Kobo
5. log out from your Kobo account on a device
6. log in again
7. voila! all books appeared in your Kobo's Library

did it many times, works like a charm
Two things:

- All Kobo ereaders allow sideloading of books. They should be processed into the devices library when you disconnect from the PC. If they don't something is wrong and you need to fix that.

- Seriously, replying to a thread that is over five years old? And giving instructions that you use on a device that didn't exist then. And, if I remember correctly, instructions that wouldn't work for any Kobo ereader that existed at the time.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote