View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 07:27 PM   #57
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Hmmm, I was hoping the unsubsidized price of the 5c was going to be a little lower, but I'm not particularly surprised. I don't think the c in cheap is for our price, I think it's for the cheaper production cost for Apple, since metal is getting harder and harder to source.

I'm still using a 3G on T-Mobile that has been having reception issues after I dropped it on the patio while moving last year (that and the volume rocker is completely detached and only held in place by the case I use). I was hoping the 5c had rounder edges - I really like the curves of the older phones - the squared off edges of the 4/4s/5 series don't interest me. The 5c looks pretty much the same, just plastic, in photos.

So I may just spring for the unlocked 5s to get the better camera and processor, since I hang on to my phones so long.

Decisions, decisions. What I really want to know is if the unlocked phones will have the CDMA antenna, too. That way I can pick my carrier.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote