Thread: MobileRead March 2013 Special Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 09:11 PM   #51
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
And I would have voted that way had there been another tie. Personally, I'd much rather read Verne, but I don't consider it to fit the category as I understand it.
I figured. I didn't think Verne was a good fit for the category so almost voted but I didn't feel right voting for something that I knew I wouldn't read. It isn't available from my library at all (e-book or p-book) and it is outside my budget.

I came close to voting though, just to tie things up till you got back and see some of the reactions.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote