View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 05:50 AM   #45
sleepyDragon
sleepyDragon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sleepyDragon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sleepyDragon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sleepyDragon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sleepyDragon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sleepyDragon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sleepyDragon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sleepyDragon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sleepyDragon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sleepyDragon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sleepyDragon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Cybook Odyssey HD FrontLight, Onxy Boox i86ML+
Quote:
Originally Posted by BibboTheGreat View Post
It means that if I turn the page in reflow mode the device restores the normal PDF visualization? Or that it makes the reflow just of one-page documents?
How many seconds need to turn the pages of reflow PDF? (I remember that Sony Prs-t1 of my friend is slow with a my manual of 300 pages)
Thank you.
It seems, I got misunderstood.
Epubs have continuous flow. If the page size does not match the display size, you see the end part of one page and the start part of the next.
PDF pages are shown separate. So if the reflow makes one and a half display pages out of the PDF page, you see only the end of this page and not the start of the next. The so ascribed reflow is for all pages.
At least the PDF books I viewed hadn't visibly more turn time than the epubs.
There is no "thinking second".
sleepyDragon is offline   Reply With Quote