View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 10:51 AM   #338
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post
thanks geek master and silver18 you are great man i did first one and flashed mmcblk0p2_ssh.img succesfuly
but the second img kernel kernel-kt-5.0.0.img cant be flashed because when i extract it become in another name kernel-5.0.0.img and saying writing then in the second row failed( file too large for partion ) as in image shown below then i had renamed the img to that present in comand and it worked as shown is it ok to continue ?????

It looks like it worked, so you can try booting to diags and see if SSH works now.

I do not understand why your screenshot shows the exact same command failing and then succeeding. Did you leave something out there?

Also, what is that "broken image" icon in your post?
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote