View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 06:24 AM   #7
SerenaFairfax
Book Author
SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Ipad
GMW - The mss appraising outfit I chose was careful to assign me an assessor who was accustomed to assessing my kind of book.The outfit has a reputation to maintain and I imagine the assessor would have been honest enough to pass it to someone else to appraise if she didn't like my kind of work/writing. That's how that particular outfit works and you should always ask it that sort of question before committing yourself.
SerenaFairfax is offline   Reply With Quote