View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 01:17 PM   #63
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Including poop and ice cream in the same post is just... wrong.

I'd be interested in this new book depending on what it's about. It will be nice when there's actually info about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
You've just given me a great idea for a new flavor pitch to dog food companies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
...Fido was wracked with indecision as to whether he should eat his Kibbles 'n' $hitz or just roll around in it.
My dog has developed a taste for poop, we are working on that, and already loves ice cream so she would be in heaven with poop flavored ice cream.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote