View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 02:06 PM   #58
thermopyle
Enthusiast
thermopyle has learned how to read e-booksthermopyle has learned how to read e-booksthermopyle has learned how to read e-booksthermopyle has learned how to read e-booksthermopyle has learned how to read e-booksthermopyle has learned how to read e-booksthermopyle has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
I don't know if the version still does not fix your problem or you have the wrong version - clear the cache in your browser and try again. Sometimes if a file appears the same, the browser looks as if it downloaded the new but does not and uses the one it already had in the cache.
Yes, I'd try that. I know it works because once it was pointed out, I saw why the problem was occuring immediately, and tested it on my own system by producing some directories with partial shared names (like /test/ and /testtest). Reech confirmed the issue was resolved for him, and it's the same problem you're having now.

I'll rename the file tonight or tomorrow to reflect the version change and avoid this download issue.
thermopyle is offline   Reply With Quote