View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 02:03 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
I bought a shiny new Kindle 2, which I'm quite happy with. I want to read it all the time, including on my commute. However, as I discovered when it arrived, it has absolutely no cover! I ordered one that will take a few days to arrive.

Meanwhile... is there any way to safely transport my Kindle in my briefcase? I just want to avoid scratching the screen. Will a pillowcase do? Any other creative ideas?

I do NOT want to pay anything for the temporary cover, since the one I ordered (from Oberon), is already quite expensive. If there is no safe way to transport it I'll just leave my new toy at home until the cover arrives.
I doubt a pillowcase or anything else would do the job. Wait.....maybe bubblewrap?

The problem here is that the screen can break quite easily if knocked against something else.

I think you'll love your Oberon cover........which one did you get?

Oh.....and welcome to MobileRead!

Last edited by desertgrandma; 10-29-2009 at 02:04 PM. Reason: addendum
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote