View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 01:43 PM   #1
bchaplin
Enthusiast
bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, K3 (Kindle Keyboard)
Temporary Cover for Kindle 2

I bought a shiny new Kindle 2, which I'm quite happy with. I want to read it all the time, including on my commute. However, as I discovered when it arrived, it has absolutely no cover! I ordered one that will take a few days to arrive.

Meanwhile... is there any way to safely transport my Kindle in my briefcase? I just want to avoid scratching the screen. Will a pillowcase do? Any other creative ideas?

I do NOT want to pay anything for the temporary cover, since the one I ordered (from Oberon), is already quite expensive. If there is no safe way to transport it I'll just leave my new toy at home until the cover arrives.
bchaplin is offline   Reply With Quote