View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 12:39 PM   #14
koboy
Wizard
koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Touch, Amazon Kindle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley1081 View Post
Well, the fact that the thread is five years old does not mean that I have the same problem with the Kobo Glo HD that I received this afternoon.

I loaded the 253 books that are present on my Bookeen Opus, and while the Kobo digests them it stops at about 10% and completely bomb, resetting.

I smell a rat in one of the books I have loaded, but how do I debug which one is the culprit?
load them in smaller increments.

best wishes koboy
koboy is offline   Reply With Quote