View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 07:48 PM   #14
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by md02439 View Post
Well, the idea came to me after spending 8+ hours daily writing my dissertation in scrivener. My eyes were as red as dracula's.
It sounds like you're not blinking often enough. Instead of changing monitors, try consciously blinking more often (whenever your eyes start to feel a bit dry). People's blinking rate often goes down when they're concentrating hard on what they're doing.

Marcus Gronholm, the rally car driver, would often race for minutes without blinking. It was a bit freaky to watch when you noticed it.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote