Thread: New Paperwhite!
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 02:55 PM   #53
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
That is the same basic statement they used with the original PW.
I'll definitely be holding out on this one... while the last version *IS* much whiter and easier to read, the early marketing materials seemed to imply that the screen itself was whiter, even without the light. I'd really like to see a screen that is naturally whiter (with darker text), without the assistance of the light. I'm hesitant to believe that this isn't just another marketing gimmick, "the color of the LEDs was changed, thus it looks whiter"...
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote