View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 04:27 AM   #7
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
My guess is that it is documented in the Paperwhite manual (which I have not read yet).
Yeah, might be. I actually thought about mentioning that as well, but figured that it was (hopefully) not very probable.

After all, if the manual contains that information, this question would have been answered even before being asked - and people here do read the manuals before asking questions, don't they?
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote