View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 02:51 PM   #30
hrosvit
Moron
hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Galaxy Note 2, Nook ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
Short answer: because there's no need to read reality;
We're deeply stuck in it. (except people knowing a very generous drug dealer or pharmacist )
This. Because it's different than us (at least, the stuff I read is).

There was a comedian years ago (don't remember who) who did part of his routine about movies (I'm sure I am not going to even come close to an exact quote, so go easy on me if you're familiar). He said that he had no desire to watch movies about relationships, because he had relationships. He wanted to watch movies like "The People Under the Stairs", which was about people that live in the basement that eat people, because he didn't have anyone that lived in his basement that ate people.
hrosvit is offline   Reply With Quote