Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 09:13 AM   #113
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
Perhaps furture versions of Calibre will support shelves? Well, we could always hope.

Incidentally, I noticed a new table called ratings. I wonder if this is foreshadowing a future feature.
I suspect that the regular update of Calibre at the end of the week will implement a few new things for Kobo.

The ratings feature is nice. I have started using it. In your library, go to details and at the bottom you can add a rating.
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote