View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 12:37 AM   #23
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy White View Post
Fiacha. Sorry about that. Its weird how Book Designer, (The free program I use to format text from Gutenberg automatically assigs new paragraphs after stuff... The only way to 'fix' this is to go through, page by page, and fix it manually. And Babe, I aint go tthe time or the energy fer that! so I just dint worry about it. I figger the text is all there and I got it in a purty good readable with the Illustrations I like. Its fun to use Book Designer to make your own though and I encourage you to redo this one if you like.

Roy
Roy, there is a problem with Book Designer loading text files. The best way to do it so Book Designer does not break up the paragraphs is to load the text file into Word and then save as RTF. RTF doesn't get broken paragraphs. HTML doesn't as well. But RTF is safer to save as from Word.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote