View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 06:02 PM   #1
clittle
Zealot
clittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle 3
epub to mobi conversion hangs

I'm having trouble converting some titles from epub to mobi.

The conversion seems to hang at 47%.

The last few lines in the progress trace are:
Transformed CSS selector h|span.BodyText2Char to h|span.bodytext2char
Transformed CSS selector h|span.msoIns to h|span.msoins
Transformed CSS selector h|span.msoDel to h|span.msodel
Transformed CSS selector h|div.Section1 to h|div.section1

The last attempt has been running for 40 minutes. The ebup file is 542kB.

I don't think it should be taking this long. Am I right?

The computer is a dual core AMD Athlon running Win 7. It's generally pretty fast.

Even though progress seems to be halted, one of the CPU's is at 75%. I assume that's the one doing the conversion.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
clittle is offline   Reply With Quote