View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 03:30 PM   #7
KjellM
Connoisseur
KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo, Glo HD, Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristianm View Post
Is it just me, or the PDFs doesn't show on I'm Reading screen at all?

I've properly formatted some old docs I have, converted them to pdf using Adobe Acrobat (this way seems easier to preserve page typography and the desired fonts), I can read them ok but they do not go into I'm Reading section, making a bit difficult to find and open them again straight from the library.

On the other hand the epubs I open ARE listed into I'm Reading. Had anyone else notice this particular behaviour?
At the top of the I'M READING screen just under the underline of I'M READING you will see "BOOKS - DOCUMENTS", and one of them will be bolded. D pad up from the top entry on I'M Reading and the bolded item, in your case BOOKS will now have a line above and below it. D pad right and the lines will move above and below DOCUMENTS. D pad Select and you should now see the I'M READING PDFs.
KjellM is offline   Reply With Quote