View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 05:18 PM   #53
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
Thank you. I'll go ahead with it. Damned typos ....... I'm new to this ebook world and it is sort of offputting. I actually deleted one free ebook because it had so many it became a major annoyance.

It would be nice if people who review ebooks would always address the formatting for good or ill. On Amazon they don't more often than not, and I haven't found a similar review source for esoteric stuff ........ with Kobo ebooks for example. Unless I'm just not searching hard enough.
If the typos are really bad, or there's a large amount of them, Amazon reviewers will mention them. I've seen several eBooks with reviews warning about the horrid typos. Those reviews tend to end up highly rated too.

If it's more of a couple here and there, most people won't comment on it.

If an eBook has a lot of reviews on Amazon and no one is mentioning typos, it's probably a pretty decent one as far as typos go.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote