Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 01:48 PM   #758
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Just received my Aura HD. So far, not so good. I was setting it up via wi-fi and the device said it found an update which it automatically installed. Device restarted and seems to have been reset to factory defaults so had to set-up the device again. After that, I was able to log-in to my Kobo account but for some reason, my device won't sync Kobo purchased ebooks via wi-fi.
I had that happen with my Glo under the 2.5.x firmware. What was happening was that all the purchased books got flagged as "archived" (with the arrow-in-circle icon) instead of queued for download. Once I realized that, getting 'em via wi-fi was pretty simple.
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote