View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 10:17 AM   #4
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neelly View Post
As this is my first post please be gentle.

We have a Sony 600 and one of the authors my wife likes, Stuart Macbride has a series of 6 thrillers. She bought the first one, liked it and looked to buy the rest but Waterstones have Nos 1, 4,5, & 6 available as ebooks but no 2 & 3, how smart is that.
So to my question, Amazon have the missing volumes so if I buy these as Kindles how easy is it to convert them to epub files to read on the Sony

Thanks

Neil
All of Stuart Macbride's ebooks are available in ePub format at WHSmith for 50% off.

Cold Granite (2005)
Dying Light (2006)
Broken Skin (2007)
Flesh House (2008)
Blind Eye (2009)
Dark Blood (2010
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote