View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 07:06 PM   #4
kobokobe
I am what I am
kobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfolded

Location: An enormous, polar bear infested igloo that we call north of the 49.
Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch
I think the general consensus goes:

If you use the device once a day (ex. only before bed) or less frequently, it'd be better to turn the device completely off after use.

If you use it multiple times a day (maybe during morning and evening commutes, during lunch or before bed) putting it in sleep will likely conserve battery.

This is pretty much the rule I follow. Well, I used to follow it, but now that I use a sleepcover, I can never be bothered to actually use the power slider..The battery does seem to hold power pretty well, even after 2-3 days of sleep (obviously not as well as if it was powered off.)

Edit: That's all ignoring the issue TechniSol mentioned regarding some sideloaded epubs, since I'm not very familiar with that particular problem.

Last edited by kobokobe; 02-08-2013 at 07:09 PM.
kobokobe is offline   Reply With Quote