View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 12:46 PM   #7
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I am still with office 2007 so it is actually in subfolder office12 on my pc. then it's a guessing game of match the obscure exe file names to the office functions - how did they come up with OIS.exe as a short version of Picture Manager.

does not help either that sigil suggests looking in program files not in program files x86, but still, I now know where to find it.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote