View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 05:28 AM   #7
ecksor
Enthusiast
ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akirainblack View Post
Have you tried adding extra images to that folder? Rather than replacing them. IF it's like the touch (with Simple screensaver hack) which the naming appears to be. Then they have to be sequential but it may well pick up the extra ones without needing any hack.

I'll be trying that in 6 days when mine arrives if all goes as it should.
I've backed up the original /screensaver folder and uploaded the new one with my custom stuff, just because it was an easier workflow. I think simple adding would work just fine.
ecksor is offline   Reply With Quote