View Single Post
Old 12-09-2023, 12:34 PM   #2
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I believe you are fighting against the size of your reading device. You're telling k2pdfopt you don't want to re-flow the text (-wrap-) yet the document has to fit the width of your device, so that limits how large the font can be. To make it larger you'll have to allow re-flow, or maybe turn the document 90 degrees and read it in landscape? (-ls)

Did you add the bottom options to your full command line at the top to get the segfault? Also, what platform are you running on and which version of k2pdfopt are you running?

(I was not able to reproduce the segfault on my Mac mini (M1 CPU) w/latest OS and k2pdfopt v2.54 using this command: k2pdfopt -w 1860 -h 2480 -dpi 400 -idpi -2 -om 0.2,0.15,0.2,0.15 -wrap- -col 1 -m 1 -fs 15 -ui- -x source.pdf)

Last edited by willus; 12-09-2023 at 12:39 PM.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote