View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 10:30 AM   #12
AbFabGab
Gadget-Luster
AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
Wow, that's awesome! What really annoys me is when they have a few in a series, but not the entire series. I hate skipping books in a series. I could make many many requests. I know I can request pbooks that I don't see, there must be a way to request the ebooks as well.
If you don't see a link like radamo mentioned:
"I saw link on a page that said "click here if you don't see the book you are looking for". So I clicked and sent an email requesting titles by several mainstream authors."
find their contact or feedback page or make a list of titles and mail it out!
AbFabGab is offline   Reply With Quote