View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 08:01 AM   #10
radamo
Addict
radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Oasis 9th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by grooks View Post
That is good to hear they were very responsive. I will have to try it with my local library although I have been happy with their selection. Most libraries probably don't know which content their patrons want unless they speak up.

Have you tried getting a NYPL card? Being a New York resident it should be free for you.
Yes, I have applied and am awaiting the info. Their selection dwarfs my local county's selection. So I am eagerly waiting... (but not very patiently ).
RA
radamo is offline   Reply With Quote