View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 10:48 PM   #7
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
I sent an email to my local library system (part of the statewide system in Tennessee) to ask if they planned to begin carrying books in Epub (they currently only offer PDF, and we all know how wonderful that is!). They indicated they were unable to purchase ANY books for the remainder of the fiscal year due to funding constraints, but they would certainly attempt to offer epub books in the future.

The point of this post is that your success in requesting particular titles will be at least partially determined by budget considerations. Hopefully, my local library will have adequate funding beginning the next fiscal year (whenever that is).

SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote