View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 01:23 PM   #1
radamo
Addict
radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Oasis 9th Gen
Public Library Service

I recently purchased a PRS-505 and have jumped head first into ebooks. I have purchased some titles, downloaded some freebies and joined my local library's download service.

Just recently I was browsing the available titles in my library (Part of the Suffolk Wave group on Long Island). I noticed they had very few titles of interest to me. A ton of Romance and not too many thriller / mystery/ sci-fi titles. I saw link on a page that said "click here if you don't see the book you are looking for". So I clicked and sent an email requesting titles by several mainstream authors. About 24 hours later I had a response advising me that they were ordering all available titles from the 3 authors I mentioned.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I wrote back an immediate thank you and now am waiting to see what they add to their collection. Just wanted to mention this to anyone who is disappointed with your library's selection. Seems it is good to let them know when you would like to see something they don't have.

Happy reading,
RA
radamo is offline   Reply With Quote