View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 01:03 PM   #87
giorgio130
Time Waster
giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo and Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikssenmar867 View Post
Hi Giorgio, thanks again for your job!
One thing: I have noticed that the new multitouch versions is less responsive than the previous one. I notice it above all when I control the light with two fingers. Is there a reason for this?
Thanks
None that I can imagine. It could be some tweaking in nickel, also the introduction of pinch to change font size with 3.2.0 could bring some delay in the recognizance of the gesture being made...
giorgio130 is offline   Reply With Quote