View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 03:19 PM   #266
Hampshire Nanny
Guru
Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3 KB, iPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
As of right now I'm handling all US stores and Free sources. Charles is handling all of the EU. We don't have anyone handling any other part of the world at the moment.
The only "store" I'm using right now is the MobileRead store. But I'd really like to filter the books by format and language. If this capability is there and I just haven't seen it, I would appreciate a gentle pointer to it. I'm a Calibre novice and quite intimidated by all the function it has.
Hampshire Nanny is offline   Reply With Quote