Thread: Audio Books
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 10:48 PM   #54
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
It's taken a while but I've finally done it!! Beats me why when you have an icon saying add to Ipod and it won't so you have to drag and drop the book icon to another ipod icon but it worked. I'm now going to download another audio book and see if I can do it again.
the only reason I cared about having an audiobook in my music section is that it would lose my place if I listened to music, I hope this will be a fix.
Thanks oh wise ones, i'm not very techie but I can follow instructions is seems.
amward is offline   Reply With Quote