Thread: Audio Books
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 04:51 PM   #52
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
I'd love to have a sleep timer integrated into iTunes. I often fall asleep with my audiobook going (I find it great for insomnia), and it often takes me a while to find where I was. A "bookmark" would be a nice thing to have as well. I could whack that button every once in a while and it would be great to be able to just return to that.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote