Thread: Audio Books
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 02:31 PM   #48
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
As for Audiobooks I use my Sansa Clip. As for organizing them I just user a folder system and I tag them all properly using MP3Tag.
Just to expand for others:

For the Clip (or Clip+ or original Fuze), you get proper resume function (resume play where you left off listening) if you either:
- locate audiobook files under folder "\Audiobooks" (plural). (You should really locate the files in some containing subfolder.)
- tag each file as "Audiobook" (singular).

Last edited by jj2me; 02-04-2013 at 02:38 PM.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote