Thread: Audio Books
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 12:24 PM   #46
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
What I can't understand is why Overdrive and Audible, and even ebook readers with TTS have a sleep function built into the app, while the iPod music app forces you to leave the app, click through bazillion screens, set it, then go back to the app. What the heck, Apple?
Strange - the iPhone carries on playing even when it does go to sleep, and it's extremely battery-efficient: playing music or audio for an hour with the screen turned off barely moves the battery meter by 1%. I listen to audiobooks on my iPhone while I'm doing my daily walks.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote