View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 03:25 AM   #44
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
My parents always read to me before I went to sleep and my mother was always reading. First I mostly read comic books but aged 9 or 10 I switched to books. My grandmother was always trying to stimulate all her grandchildren to read by giving them books, always responsible children's literary fiction. I still have those books, unread, because they didn't interest me. I liked mysteries and scary stories. Secondary school did much to discourage the pupils to read, officially the reading lists for each language were not to be deviated from. But I was lucky enough to have a teacher that if he had read the book you wanted to read for your English exam he'd allow you to read it. He was also always telling us about the books he'd read in his free time.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote