View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 02:08 PM   #12
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilica View Post
I always purchase Amazon.com books from PC and choose download to computer (not Kindle for PC). Amazon then asks which Kindle do you plan to read the book on. After that it lets you download .azw or .azw3 file directly to PC. After that you connect your Kindle with the PC and just transfer the downloaded file to documents.
I always liberate them through Calibre before transferring to Kindle, so I don't know if it would work without liberation...
But that's one step more than necessary.
When checking out, you additionally could specify to which Kindle you'd like to send the book wirelessly.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote