View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 01:07 PM   #18
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdesja5 View Post
You don't need the Sony software, just Calibre... Go ahead! Try it! It's pretty easy if you follow the steps and you'll never use your usb cord again!
IT WORKED! I can't thank you enough Chantal, your explanation was clear, easy, concise, and it worked first try, thank you thank you thank you!!!

pomtroll, it really is just as her explanation says, follow it exactly and you will be connected too! It literally took me 2 minutes, my first wifi download was seamless.

I'm so thrilled, thank you again!
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote