View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 01:29 PM   #65
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Love of Cooking: Soups, Stews, & Chili (Love of Cooking: Volume I) [Kindle Edition] Maggie Brooks (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Love-Cooking-S...s_154606011_18

This Book is a #1 Best Seller. It hit #1 in all of Amazon Book. This was the 1st release by Best Selling Author Maggie Brooks.

“This book is making me hungry” E.danoe

“EXCELLENT EATS IN THIS ONE - VERY USER FRIENDLY FORMAT” D. Blankenship

“Yum Yum in my tum is what my son said…” Tracey

Needing a little help getting warm this winter? How about some soup? Here are some great choices whether you want an old standard like chicken noodle or something new and different like chilled avocado. You will have fun discovering new ways to make soups, stews & chili.

“A really good book on my favorite meal. :-)” Bryan J. Bowers

“Great new ideas for fellow soup-lovers!” Virginia Drew

“I'm a fan & will look for your next book!” B. Haywood

This book has hot soups & cold soups. There are recipes for anytime of the year. Time to start making great soups! Scroll up & Buy It NOW!

Just go up and “Click & Buy” and get started making some great soups.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote