View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 11:21 PM   #34
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Driven by Eve Silver is another bargain I came across. I had this one on my wishlist and was getting ready to buy it when I came across the 25% off coupon for it. Coupon: SSW25 which makes it $2.93 that's not too bad!

This is an updated version of the Shomi book that Dorchester put out in 2007. It's a paranormal/SciFi Romance.

I deserve this after buying a book earlier today I bought a year ago. I hate when that happens!
Ooh, thanks. Driven was the first book I bought at the Sony Store when I got my reader (the original Shomi version which I also own in paperback) and I have been debating about buying the updated version when there are already so many new-to-me books in my tbr pile.

FWIW, I wrote the author and she said the revised version was about 5000 additional words which includes bonus content at the end and a few new scenes woven throughout the book.

I'm not a big fan of authors reworking their previous books, but appreciate when they are upfront about it and don't try to "trick" readers. I do hope this and the revised Hidden (once it goes on sale) sell well enough that she'll write the rest of the series. I would love to get Yuriko's story.

Gee, sounds like I've talked myself into buying it...
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote