View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 04:34 PM   #44
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolowizardry View Post
Hello and great thread, i have some questions if u guys were kind enough to help me, im a total noob with this stuff sorry:
1.- Does this method work on a kindle special offers non touch, i read the title it says no but i saw the file u added runmeforads, thats why i ask?
if your Kindle is Kindle 4NT-KSO
then follow this steps:
  • copy geekmaster's data.tar.gz, then restart Kindle
  • copy the second RUNME.sh ( in runmeforads.zip file ) then restart
  • remove RUNME.sh, RUNME.done and copy the RUNME.sh on the first post then restart

BTW always use menu>settings>menu >restart to restart your Kindle
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote