View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 01:52 PM   #43
Wolowizardry
Wolowizardry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolowizardry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolowizardry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolowizardry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolowizardry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolowizardry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolowizardry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolowizardry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolowizardry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolowizardry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolowizardry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kinlde 4 (Grey)
Hello and great thread, i have some questions if u guys were kind enough to help me, im a total noob with this stuff sorry:

1.- Does this method work on a kindle special offers non touch, i read the title it says no but i saw the file u added runmeforads, thats why i ask?
2.- Is the RUNME.done file already in the kindle or do i create it with geekmaster data.tar.gz process?
3.- I read that the kindle ads ask u to connect to internet because the ads have expiration date so does this procedure disables that notification?

(i know is to much to ask but like i said im a total noob at this stuff, thank you very much)...
Wolowizardry is offline   Reply With Quote